Monday 15 August 2011

healthful friends

I Enjoy having my friend Chanelle round for “tee” aka dinner, firstly because of the obvious; she is my friend and therefore fantastic and secondly whatever I make for this lady, gratitude is always ever abundant!

So when a thrown together Mediterranean-style salad, providing an admirable source of health-promoting vitamins K, C, A, and manganese was offered along side the bulgur which not needing to be cooked, just softened, because it has already been steamed, dried, and cracked. Meant dinner prep was quick and gives Chanelle and I the chance to do what we do best…giggle the night away!

To suppose it is important to share speedy, tasty, healthy and altogether wholesome food with dinner guests is not new. As it means alongside the extended enjoyment of each other’s company, looking after a friend for life’s health is as a rule important too!

No comments:

Post a Comment